Maintenance Management Certificate Training Series
This series is designed for:
Suitable for all types of maintenance environments including process plants, mines, factories, buildings, and fleets. Maintenance managers, supervisors, leads, PM leaders, CMMS managers, planners, engineers and people who are in training for these positions. There is also an advantage to having representatives from operations and stockroom for their perspective and input.
Benefits from sponsoring this course in-house:
Our promise for this program is that your staff will have a new and deeper understanding of how to effectively manage maintenance.
These are jam-packed courses with you being able to answer the big questions of maintenance management.
Each course builds on the topics of the previous courses. Also each course has reminders of important topics from earlier classes. This whole program (or parts of it) is available for presentation at your site. In-house courses have significant advantages in addition to saving money (over 5 people).
- 100% of the course will pertain to your industry and your maintenance situation.
- Can be adapted to your maintenance language and forms to be easily usable.
- Special issues can be discussed on a confidential basis with the instructor.
- Schedule to be convenient to your business cycle.
- Use as a team building experience.
- Create a shared a common language and vision for maintenance.